[Haskell-cafe] Re: Problem with GTK on OS X -- installed from source

Jeff Heard jefferson.r.heard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 15:47:07 EST 2008

Here we go again.  App finally linked, but then I get this error:

jeff-heards-macbook:IlluminateGL jeff$ ./Illuminate
dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _glXQueryExtension
  Referenced from: /opt/local/lib/libgdkglext-x11-1.0.0.dylib
  Expected in: flat namespace

dyld: Symbol not found: _glXQueryExtension
  Referenced from: /opt/local/lib/libgdkglext-x11-1.0.0.dylib
  Expected in: flat namespace

Trace/BPT trap

I rebuilt gtk2hs to make sure, with --enable-opengl, and I stlll get
the error.  Any ideas?