[Haskell-cafe] Re: Philip Wadler video on Howard-Curry Correspondence ???

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 06:33:37 EST 2008

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 23:48:19 -0600, "Galchin, Vasili"
<vigalchin at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>    I am reading re-reading Prof. Wadler paper Proofs are Programs: 19th
>Century Logic and 21st Century Computing
>but also want to re-read watch his video on same subject.....
>
>???

There is a reference to the video in question at the following site,
but the link seems to be broken:

Proofs are Programs: 19th Century Logic and 21st Century Computing |
Lambda the Ultimate
http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/1447

The same link is also mentioned at the following site as well:

Wadler: History of logic and programming languages
http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/wadler/topics/history.html

The (broken) link mentioned at the above two sites is the following:

TechNetCast Archives
http://technetcast.ddj.com/tnc_catalog.html?item_id=1011

However, attempting to visit the above-mentioned site results in the
following error message:

> Query Failed1

Since the same URL is mentioned at both sites, this error is unlikely
to be the result of a typo.

Perhaps either the item was removed, or the hosting server is down?
You may wish to try reaching the contact person for the site hosting
the video, Dr. Dobb's TechNetCast (see http://technetcast.ddj.com/),
at editors at ddj.com.

-- Benjamin L. Russell