[Haskell-cafe] Cabal (was: Compilers)

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Sat Nov 29 20:49:02 EST 2008

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 01:37:20AM +0000, Thomas Schilling wrote:
> So that's over 20000 SLOC, but, of course, for a more powerful tool.
> So I presume the 4x more code remark by John was about the Makefile
> rules to implement something similar to the Simple build system part.)

No, I was refering to 'mk'. which you can download a unix port of here:

http://cminusminus.org/code.html

I chose it since there are a variety of make implementations out there,
and GNU make attempts to be compatible with all of them and then some.
'mk' contains a superset of the functionality (with a slightly cleaned
up syntax)  of what we all generally think of as portable 'make'.

        John

--
John Meacham - ⑆repetae.net⑆john⑈