[Haskell-cafe] Announcing OneTuple-0.1.0

Lennart Augustsson lennart at augustsson.net
Thu Oct 2 19:09:03 EDT 2008

Just FYI, at Credit Suisse I wrote a 1-tuple type a few years ago.  It
was the only way to get a consistent way of dealing with certain
things.
But I called it One.
I think the OneTuple should be in the base library, I mean, ask an 8
year old what number is missing in this sequence 0,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,...

  -- Lennart