[Haskell-cafe] Source of 16x16 Sudokus?

David Stigant dstigant at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 23:11:09 EDT 2008

Simon Tatham has a sudoku program which generates Sudoku's of any size in
varying difficulties:

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/puzzles/

It's down at the bottom and is called Solo.

I can't speak to the actual quality/difficulty of the puzzles, but every
feature you asked for is there plus unlimited puzzles.