[Haskell-cafe] Haskell participating in big science like CERN Hadron....

Neil Davies semanticphilosopher at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 4 07:19:13 EDT 2008

Gents

Too late to get in on that act - that software was designed over the
last 10/15 years implemented and trailed over the last 5 and being
tuned now.

But all is not lost, Haskell is being used! Well in least in helping
ATLAS people understand how to the data acquisition system performs
(and interacts) - its what the stochastic performance algebra language
being used to capture behavioural models is written in.

Neil