[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Graphalyze-0.4 and SourceGraph-0.2

Niklas Broberg niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 07:04:48 EDT 2008

Ivan:
> In this case, it isn't SourceGraph's fault: Haskell-Src-Exts can't parse it.
>  Maybe it doesn't parse CPP stuff properly?  I'm not sure how I can get
>  SourceGraph to parse files only after they've been pre-processed...

haskell-src-exts doesn't include a CPP processor no, but will discard
all lines beginning with # (as an old hack to allow #!/bin/runhaskell
style cgi-files). This of course leads to the kinds of problems you
suggest with #if conditionals. So if you want to really support files
with CPP you need to run a separate processor first, like cpphs as
Malcolm suggested.

Cheers,

/Niklas