[Haskell-cafe] gtk2hs and GTK+OSX

Scott West saynte at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 11:59:44 EDT 2008

Hi Jeroen,

I've done this. I didn't use the stuff from gtk-osx.org, but rather
from the imendio site itself. I'm not sure how it would work with
binary package they now provide, but if you use their jhbuild scripts
you get something usable. It's ugly, but it works for compiled gtk2hs
programs. If I recall correctly, invoking it from ghci may give some
trouble.

Regards,
Scott