[Haskell-cafe] Cairo and dialog oddities on Windows using glade.

Jefferson Heard jefferson.r.heard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:01:17 EDT 2008

Maybe I'm doing something wrong.  I've created several dialog boxes in
Glade, and I'm calling Gtk.runDialog on them when a user clicks the
mouse in my main window.  On Linux, they work mostly right, but the
insertion point never shows in the Gtk.Entry areas and the dialog
itself comes up without any decoration.  In Windows, I cannot edit the
Entry areas at all.  I can click on the action buttons I added with
Gtk.Dialog.addButton.

Also, I'm getting an (Invalid matrix (matrix not invertible)) error
from Cairo in WIndows that I'm not getting in Linux, and all I can
think is that occasionally a rectangle width could be negative.  Would
that cause the error?

--
I try to take things like a crow; war and chaos don't always ruin a
picnic, they just mean you have to be careful what you swallow.

-- Jessica Edwards