[Haskell-cafe] Re: What I wish someone had told me...

Daryoush Mehrtash dmehrtash at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:01:51 EDT 2008

I am having hard time understanding this statement:

Haskell types lack constructors, so the user never expects to be
> able to conjure up a value of an unknown type.

I am not sure how say in a Java language a constructor can "conjure up a
value of an unknown type".

daryoush

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 12:55 PM, Bulat Ziganshin <bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com