[Haskell-cafe] Re: A heretic question

Mauricio briqueabraque at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 12:42:38 EDT 2008

What kind of things do you prefer? Databases, science,
math, web?

At first, make sure you have Bjarne Stroustrup book
(very important: last edition). If there's anything good
in C++, it's there. Look also at his homepage:

http://www.research.att.com/~bs/homepage.html

Bjarne is the guy who first started C++, and in a certain
way still leads its development.