[Haskell-cafe] Updated formlets sample?

Chris Eidhof chris at eidhof.nl
Sat Sep 20 19:43:57 EDT 2008

Hey Martin,

On 19 sep 2008, at 04:14, Martin Huschenbett wrote:

> I found a blog post concerning formlets [1] in the web. Since looks
> very interesting I tried to compile the sample code with recent
> versions of HAppS and formlets from hackage. But this didn't work as
> the API of formlets has changed since this post.
>
> I tried to adopt the code to the new API but I was unable to finish
> this since there is a new monadic context I don't know to handle in
> the right way.
>
> So my question is, is there an updated version of this sample code
> in the web or has anybody tried to adopt it and can send me the
> results?

Yes, I'm sorry for that. The API is still very immature and due to
changes, that's also why it hasn't been officially announced yet. I've
just put an updated example at http://hpaste.org/10568, hope that'll
work for you. I guess we should build a small homepage / wikipage that
always has an up-to-date example.

-chris