[Haskell-cafe] Announcement: Beta of Leksah IDE available

jutaro jnf at arcor.de
Wed Apr 1 12:59:32 EDT 2009

Hi Benjamin,
Nice that you like the logo. The idea to turn the lambda around came from
the name of the project. But actually I'm feeling totally incapable of
graphics design and the icons coming with leksah are an example of bitty
plagiarism. So I will definitely not participate in any Logo competition,
but feel free to use the idea.
By the way, if you have any inclination for this, may you like to help with
the graphic design of the leksah a bit? E.g. We have this little symbols
representing data, newtype, variable, class ... They all look awful.

Jürgen Nicklisch-Franken