[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANNOUNCE: vacuum-cairo: a cairo frontend to vacuum for live Haskell data visualization

Gleb Alexeyev gleb.alexeev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 03:25:48 EDT 2009

Don Stewart wrote:
> Did you use hubigraph?
>
>     http://ooxo.org/hubigraph/
>
> This cabalized project doesn't appear to be on hackage!

Oh, I wasn't aware of hubigraph until now.
Ubigraph has very simple XML-RPC-based API so I used it directly.
Hubigraph, of course, looks nicer with its custom monad, datatypes for
shapes etc.

BTW, it seems that you didn't notice the complete source code attached
to my first message. Like I said it's just a quick and dirty hack, all
real job is done by vacuum, Ubigraph server and a bit of code
copy-pasted from vacuum-cairo.