[Haskell-cafe] Possible floating point bug in GHC?

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 15:31:46 EDT 2009

Well this situation can indeed not occur on PowerPCs since these CPUs just
have floating point registers, not some weird dual stack sometimes /
registers sometimes architecture.
But in my case the bug is consistent, not from time to time.

So I'll try to reduce this to a small reproducible test case, maybe
including the assembly generated by the VC++ compiler.