[Haskell-cafe] community.haskell.org unreachable?

Claus Reinke claus.reinke at talk21.com
Mon Apr 6 14:50:27 EDT 2009

> Works for me. The admin address referenced there is support [AT]
> community.haskell.org

Thanks. Yes, it is working again for me too, now, but had been
quite persistently unreachable before, while www.haskell.org
was reachable, so I'd be surprised if the the problem was at
this end of the connection.

If I read the bandwith graph correctly, there was a peak followed
by several hours of silence, matched by odd memory usage (though
I don't see what the load average is trying to tell us?):

http://community.haskell.org/mrtg/daily.html

Claus