[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Elerea, another FRP library

Joe Fredette jfredett at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:03:15 EDT 2009

I've seen alot of FRP libraries come up, and I'm always left with the
question, "Where the heck are the FRP tutorials?"

I'm talking about the bare-bones,
"I've-never-even-touched-this-stuff-before" kind of tutorial. Something
that explains the general theory and
provides a few simple applications, maybe the start of a bigger one or
something to mess around with and actually learn how to use FRP.

The notion seems interesting, and perhaps I just haven't googled hard
enough, but I can't really seem to find a good, newbie-level tutorial on
it.

Can anyone aim me in the right direction?