[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Elerea, another FRP library

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 18:00:26 EDT 2009

I think it would be nice if we could make a "reactive benchmark" or
something: some tiny examples that capture the essence of reactive systems,
and a way to compare each solution's pros and cons.
For example the "plugging a space leak with an arrow" papers reduces the
recursive signal problem to

e = integral 1 e

Maybe the Nlift problem is a good example for dynamic collections, but I
guess we'll need more examples.

The reason why I'm talking about examples and not semantics is because the
latter seems to be pretty hard to get right for FRP?