[Haskell-cafe] Re: Is 78 characters still a good option? Was: breaking too long lines

David Leimbach leimy2k at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 10:41:31 EDT 2009

I've found that some developers have very poor taste in shirts as well,
therefore Haskell should have a dress code....
Sorry I'm not buying 80 characters as a way to address bad eyesight.  ;-)  I
think there's supposed to be technology in the editors to deal with that...
just as we can try to find good women to dress us better.