[Haskell-cafe] Problems with Haskell Program Coverage

Dominic Steinitz dominic.steinitz at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Apr 22 12:10:07 EDT 2009

I want to use hpc to check that the ASN.1 library tests cover all the code.
When I run it with a set of tests that I *know* don't test certain things, it
reports that they have been covered i.e. there are not coloured in the markup
that hpc produces. I would have expected a lot of yellow.

It seems to work ok on small amounts of code so I'm not clear what I'm doing
wrong. I'd be happy to provide the .tix file or put the .html files somewhere
if that would be helpful.

Here's what I use:

ghc -o NewTest NewTest.hs -fhpc --make

NewTest