[Haskell-cafe] Functor and Haskell

Daryoush Mehrtash dmehrtash at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 14:44:48 EDT 2009

Thanks for this example I get the point now. (at least i think i do :) )

One more question.... This all being on the same category then the functor
transformation can also be view as a simple morphism too.  In this example
the listToMaybe can be viewed as morphism between list and Maybe types that
are both in the Hask categroy too. right?     If so then what would viewing
the morphism as natural transformation by you?

Thanks,

Daryoush

P.S.  for others interested in the same topic I found this on Haskell wikis
that add some more detail:
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Category_theory/Natural_transformation