[Haskell-cafe] Looking to check on some capabilities of Data.Colour

Jeff Heard jefferson.r.heard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:15:57 EDT 2009

I was wondering if Data.Colour supported Double-valued colour
components > 1.0 or less than 0.  I'm looking to create an HDR image
processing library, and Haskell has one of the most extensive and
correct colour models around, thanks to Russell.  With 16bpcc or
32bpcc images, however, I need to be sure to be able to correctly
calculate colour values that fall outside the usual [0.0,1.0] gamut.
Does Data.Colour support this functionality?

-- Jeff