[Haskell-cafe] Re: Re: SQL Database in Haskell?

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Fri Aug 7 20:23:25 EDT 2009

Hi Max,

thanks for that hint. I had tried IxSet by itself and was unaware that
Happs-state might be a solution.

Performance *is* a problem, not time but space. If you meant a time
performance problem, that'd be acceptable, the app with SQLite is running
too fast as it is. But the machines this app is supposed to be able to run
are Win2k machines, so a space performance problem *is* a problem.

Which one did you mean?

Günther