[Haskell-cafe] Elerea/GLFW Tetris

jean legrand kkwweett at yahoo.fr
Sat Aug 15 09:51:21 EDT 2009

Hi Haskellers,
Here is my first real program in Haskell.

http://hpaste.org:80/fastcgi/hpaste.fcgi/view?id=8211

In fact, I'm not fully responsible because it's just an adapted version of a Tetris Creighton Hogg had written for Reactive/GLUT.
As the first version, it's a very simple game (no levels, no points ...) but it's playable !

The major problem is when the board is full, the program sadly stops for an empty list : indeed, I wasn't interested in that part and I prefered dealing with the signals.

As the frame is the same as the breakout frame, it is also possible to launch the game with

./Tetris --dump-dot | dot -Tsvg -o tetris.svg

in order to get an svg showing a graph of the signals. Any help is welcome to understand this graph !

Every comment is welcome (especially about the first 170 lines).
Enjoy!