[Haskell-cafe] Elerea/GLFW Tetris

jean legrand kkwweett at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 17 08:01:47 EDT 2009

As I've been warned, two dependencies (Common.Utils and Common.Vector) are to be resolved in order to use this Tetris code.
They're part of the elerea-examples package (from hackage) but their access is not public so a solution is to modify the cabal file during installation.

Another solution is to create a Common directory in the current directory, then decompress the source located in

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/elerea-examples

and copy the two files Vector.lhs and Utils.lhs in Common.