[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: [BostonHaskell] September meeting polls

Ravi Nanavati ravi_n at alum.mit.edu
Fri Aug 21 18:30:07 EDT 2009

I'm forwarding this to haskell-cafe to catch any current or new
Boston-area Haskellers who haven't yet joined the BostonHaskell Google
group: http://groups.google.com/group/bostonhaskell

If you're interested in Boston-area Haskell activity, please join the
Google group so you won't miss out on relevant discussions and
announcements.

Thanks,

 - Ravi Nanavati