[Haskell-cafe] GUI library

Michael Mossey mpm at alumni.caltech.edu
Sat Aug 29 12:52:41 EDT 2009

Hi Jean-Denis,

Thanks for the information. Do you know how WxHaskell fits my needs? For
example, does it have good docs and examples for a beginner? Does it have
the ability to draw lines and characters on a surface? Does it have a type
of "canvas" which usually refers to an optimized drawing surface?

Thanks,
Mike