[Haskell-cafe] Finding HP

Joe Fredette jfredett at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 11:46:37 EST 2009

I think it makes sense, the HP is supposed to set up the entire
environment needed for typical haskell development (at least, that is
my understanding). As such, what's the point in making downloading
haskell mean downloading a single _peice_ of haskell (GHC) only to
have to download _everything else anyway_ (cabal-et-al, various
"standard" libraries, etc).

Perhaps we could put it to some kind of community vote.

/Joe