[Haskell-cafe] Do you need Windows USB in Haskell?

Paulo Tanimoto tanimoto at arizona.edu
Sun Dec 6 18:14:28 EST 2009

Hi Mauricio,

2009/12/5 Maurí­cio CA <mauricio.antunes at gmail.com>:

> Problem is: I don't have a Windows machine where I could test
> this. So, if you need USB in windows, please keep in touch. I
> wouldn't ask you to write any code, but I need to know what builds
> and what doesn't.

I don't need usb and I can't say I'm a windows user, but I'd be glad
to test it since I have it on a virtual machine.  In my case,
installation fails on "bindings-common".  Is there something I need to
do first?  I do have mingw32 and msys installed, if that's necessary.

Log attached.

Take care,

Paulo