[Haskell-cafe] ANN: hakyll-0.1

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Dec 8 04:25:47 EST 2009

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 8:22 AM, Gregory Crosswhite
[..]
> If Pandoc is LGPL, then I think that means we are dealing with an entirely different situation, one in which the library user can choose whatever license he or she likes for his or her own code as long as any modifications to the LGPL'd library itself are released under the LGPL.

As has been discussed a few times before on this list, using LGPL for
Haskell modules has its own set of problems when using GHC, due to the
current state of linking in that compiler.  From what I've read we're
on a path to salvation with 6.12, but we're still not at the
destination.

/M