[Haskell-cafe] writing graphs with do-notation

Levent Erkok erkokl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 12:57:26 EST 2009

Andy Gill wrote a very nice recent paper on this topic which can serve
as the basis for a generic implementation:

    http://www.ittc.ku.edu/~andygill/paper.php?label=DSLExtract09

As long as you do your "reification" in the IO monad, Andy's library
gives you the graph conversion for (almost-) free.

-Levent.