[Haskell-cafe] writing graphs with do-notation

Emil Axelsson emax at chalmers.se
Tue Dec 15 03:19:10 EST 2009

Yes, that's probably close to what I want. It would of course be nice to
also have a monadic/applicative interface for building the graphs. In
libraries like Wired where you're in a monad anyway, this would get rid
of the need for IO.

Koen Claessen has made a sketch of a generic graph library that we were
planning to use as a basis for the EDSLs at Chalmers. But as far as I
remember it looked a lot like the graph in data-reify, so maybe we
should just use that instead.

/ Emil