[Haskell-cafe] Re: Optimizing Parsec 3 -- was: Wiki software?

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at serpentine.com
Tue Dec 15 16:13:57 EST 2009

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 8:40 AM, Antoine Latter <aslatter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, the more eyes and test cases we can get on the new code the
> better. I'd also like to encourage anyone who's familiar with the idea
> of how parsec works to take a look at my changes to make sure they're
> comprehensible.

Where would I look to find a darcs repo with your changes? It would be great
to see parsec3 finally replace parsec2. Besides the performance issue, are
there any other considerations keeping it from becoming the default?

(I'd also like to write up a patch to add Data.Text support, not
surprisingly.)