[Haskell-cafe] lhs2tex, Haskell Platform and cygwin

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 14:26:32 EST 2009

2009/12/17 Jacques Carette <carette at mcmaster.ca>:

> mktexlsr is a /bin/sh script, so it's quite natural that an Exec on that
> would fail.  So I'm still stuck.

Ah ha - yes running mktexlsr is an optional step on page 5 of the
lhs2TeX manual necessary to get the "poly" style. I tried a couple of
hacks to the Setup.hs file to get poly running, but as I've MikTeX
installed in a path with a space (and didn't want to re-install it), I
decided I could live without poly and just have the simple styles.

Best wishes

Stephen