[Haskell-cafe] HList and SQL ... looking for working examples

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Mon Dec 21 07:53:01 EST 2009

Hi Bas,

thank you for that, as a matter of fact, Oleg also pointed that one out
to me some time ago. However I was unable to get it to work as CoddFish
is not a live project anymore and dates years back.

I should have asked if anyone is *actively* using this approach.

And as it turns out, I just remembered this morning, someone is. There
is an effort in the HaskellDB project to replace its own solution with
HList. I'll be checking with those guys how that is coming along.

Günther