[Haskell-cafe] Problem with cabal install zlib

Tom Tobin korpios at korpios.com
Tue Dec 22 14:54:46 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 5:08 PM, Ozgur Akgun <ozgurakgun at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh sorry for that character. I wanted to make that part underlined in gmail
> which uses (i guess) *'s to denote it. Just to emphasise the problematic
> part.

Yikes — I just checked what Gmail sends as the plain-text alternative
with an HTML email, and it does indeed use asterisks.  Many people
have their email clients set to show only the plain-text version of
any email they get, so it's probably best to always use plain text in
the first place for technical discussions.  ^_^