[Haskell-cafe] suffix or operands invalid for `push'

Martijn van Steenbergen martijn at van.steenbergen.nl
Tue Dec 29 16:44:09 EST 2009

Hello,

Above error is one of those that appear when using GHC on the 64-bit
Snow Leopard. I've already patched my /usr/bin/ghc to mention -optc-m32
-opta-m32 -optl-m32. However, the error still occurs when doing 'cabal
haddock' in *some* packages.

For example, a local project of mine builds just fine, but trying to
cabal haddock the happstack-helpers package goes horribly wrong and no
documentation is generated.

How do I fix this? And why does it happen only in certain packages?

Many thanks,

Martijn.