[Haskell-cafe] Re: Finally tagless and abstract relational Algebra

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Tue Dec 29 18:07:09 EST 2009

Hi guys,

any suggestions on how to go about it then?

I'm really still no step further on the DSL for Relational Algebra
thingy, and I'd even settle for a "comprehension" DSL.

I've spent months now, trying to figure it out by myself, studying
HaskellDB, HList and many others. Yeah, I even had a look at LINQ.

But there isn't really much around on this particular subject, so I
figure that better minds than mine also haven't really solved this
particular one yet, cause I'm sure it's been on the agenda.

Günther