[Haskell-cafe] Network.UrlDisp

Sterling Clover s.clover at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 19:22:01 EST 2009

I'm not working on hvac at the moment, but the UrlDisp code was split
out of it by Artyom Shalkhakov. So some of the old example code from
hvac should still be of interest. The following, for example, was an
implementation of a threaded message board:

http://code.haskell.org/~sclv/hvac/Examples/hvac-board.hs

Note that this code uses the infix combinators. After a chorus of
"it's worse than perl!" went up, standard message dispatch
combinators were added as well. I explained briefly how they worked
here:

http://fmapfixreturn.wordpress.com/2008/05/21/some-concepts-behind-
hvac/#comment-94

The validation stuff used both in the code example and the blog post
is not part of UrlDisp, by the way.

Cheers,
S.