[Haskell-cafe] Elegant & powerful replacement for CSS

Jan-Willem Maessen jmaessen at alum.mit.edu
Wed Feb 4 09:19:19 EST 2009

You might be interested in some of the recent work by Leo Meyerovich
et al. at Berkeley.  They wanted to parallelize CSS processing, and
found they had to construct a simplified, orthogonal version of CSS
and express their algorithms in terms of that subset.

This is very much work in progress, but there's a description and
pointer to talk slides here:

     http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/~lmeyerov/#projects

Presumably their forthcoming HotPar paper will yield more details.

-Jan-Willem Maessen