[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] Working with HLint from Emacs

Alex Ott alexott at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 09:53:53 EST 2009

Hello

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Colin Paul Adams
<colin at colina.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>    Alex> Hello For Emacs users it could be interesting - I wrote
>    Alex> small module for more comfortable work with HLint from
>    Alex> Emacs. It has same functionality as compilation-mode -
>    Alex> navigation between errors, etc.
> I've done that.
> Now how do you get it to do anything?

In your source file, opened in Emacs, just press C-c l, and it will run
HLint and you'll able to navigate between suggestions with C-x `
combination.

P.S. Today i released the second version of package, that allows to apply
suggestions to source code - see more details at
http://alexott.blogspot.com/2009/02/second-version-of-hs-lint-package.html

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott, MBA
http://alexott.blogspot.com/