[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell and Java interaction

John A. De Goes john at n-brain.net
Mon Feb 9 16:31:29 EST 2009

The bridging projects are all dead and unsupported. You can still do
it, but you'll have to write Haskell wrappers that use C types, then
write C code that calls the wrapped Haskell code, then write JNI code
to call the C code from Java.

    http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Calling_Haskell_from_C

There was a promising thesis project called LambdaVM that allowed you
to compile Haskell to JVM byte codes, but it suffered the same fate as
all thesis projects.

Regards,

John A. De Goes
N-BRAIN, Inc.