[Haskell-cafe] GHC development

Andrew Coppin andrewcoppin at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 11 13:43:25 EST 2009

OK, so I have a small question.

I was just wondering what the current state of development with GHC is.
So, I had a look at the developer wiki. Unfortunately, as best as I can
tell, most of the status pages haven't been updated in many months.
(Most of them still talk about what will or won't be in 6.10.1, which
has been *released* for a while now.) What's the best way to find out
what the "real" state of affairs is? What are the developers really
working on? What's on hold? How far have people got with things? Etc.

(Yes, I know. I'm nosey...)