[Haskell-cafe] Possible bug?

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 18:39:29 EST 2009

Thanks Ryan.
I'm always struggling with functional dependencies since to be honest - I
don't really understand how the type inferer figures out all the types and I
didn't take the time to study it yet. Your email will help me a bit further
with this.

My functional dependency was c -> m v. It can't be m v -> c since for the
same model and view type , you can have many controllers types.