[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: pqueue-mtl, stateful-mtl

Louis Wasserman wasserman.louis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 18:36:28 EST 2009

Well, it makes me sad, I guess.  pqueue-mtl provides an array-backed heap
monad transformer that is supposed to keep its own ST thread, if only for
the sake of retaining a purely functional interface without any externally
visible forall'd types, which is perfectly fine in most cases, but I'd have
to think about whether or not it'd remain referentially transparent if the
ST thread were only visible to a very tightly encapsulated set of commands
(i.e. priority queue operations).

Louis Wasserman
wasserman.louis at gmail.com