[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANNOUNCE: hslibsvm-2.88.0.1 - A FFI binding to LibSVM

Paolo Losi paolo at hypersonic.it
Mon Feb 16 04:43:51 EST 2009

Hi Stephan,

it seems you beat me ;-)

I've been working on the same thing as well.
You'll find my effort at http://bitbucket.org/pao/hsvm/.

What is missing is:
- the final bindings to complete the API
- haddock documentation
- cabal setup

Unfortunately the commit log are in italian (I didn't
plan upfront to publish the repo).

I'll try to look at your code ASAP.
I'd really like to join our efforts.

Ciao