[Haskell-cafe] forall & ST monad

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 08:21:57 EST 2009

Aha! Wolfgang is a man who knows his own code :)
Yes, I've seen this a couple of times but when I saw it again in Grapefruit,
I wanted to know how this usage of existentials worked, since I'm sooo
curious to find out how you managed to use the type system for solving some
of the typical FRP problems.

I have plenty of references now to study, so hopefully I will get one step
further with Grapefruit. Thanks!