[Haskell-cafe] Functional GUIs again

Fraser Wilson blancolioni at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 18:51:06 EST 2009

Hi Peter,

Thanks!

I haven't tried to compile with 0.10.0 but I can guess that the errors
arise from the use of ListStore. I'm not sure what the best approach
is here. Is 0.9.13 over now?  If so, then I'll upgrade and fix it.

For now it would certainly make sense to put the dependency into the
cabal file, which I'm ashamed to say never occorred to me.

cheers,
Fraser