[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: first Grapefruit release

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Tue Feb 17 11:18:24 EST 2009

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 17:19:09 +0100, Wolfgang Jeltsch
<g9ks157k at acme.softbase.org> wrote:

> If you have questions, applause or criticism, please get in touch with
> me.
>
> Wolfgang Jeltsch
> Principal Grapefruit developer

I'm glad that FRP isn't still alive and kicking. I hope you will support
wxHAskell in the near future. I tried wxFruit and I liked it, but it isn't
complete and it is not in development. I tried GTK2HS, but it was too
buggy (probably because of the Windows version of GTK+, Cairo was quite
buggy to), so I switched to wxHaskell.

--
Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl