[Haskell-cafe] Re: speed: ghc vs gcc

Achim Schneider barsoap at web.de
Fri Feb 20 15:44:49 EST 2009

Bulat Ziganshin <bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Claus,
>
> Friday, February 20, 2009, 11:15:59 PM, you wrote:
>
> > Turning this into a ticket with associated test will:
>
> but why you think that this is untypical and needs a ticket? ;)

Bulat, you are right in every aspect. You never did anything wrong.
Back when you debugged your code all night long, you were only
dreaming. It ran perfectly from the very beginning. Your every
utterance is Truth as well as every line of your code breathes the Tao.
Therefore, we are thankful and never tell you about things that you
didn't mess up, overlooked, or ignored and later on plainly forgot, as
you just don't do such things.

Notice something strange?